The hotel particulier Poppa
has just been awarded a Star Certificate of Excellence by Tripadvisor.
Thank's to all our customers for their feedbacks!!!!
Our Guesthouse in Bayeux and services available
The bed and breakfast Hotel particulier Poppa (XVIII) offers four charming guest rooms. The high windows all offer exceptional views of the beautiful garden, the place Charles de Gaulle, the statue of Poppa and the facade of the cathedral. Sophie and Philippe will welcome you in the lounge and they will be available to help you have a great time in Bayeux. Selection Figaro Magazine among the « 200 most beautiful B&B in France» and « Certificate of excellence 2016 » by Tripadvisor
All our rooms are equipped with private bathroom
- Breakfast is included in the room rates. It is available from 7:00 to 10:00. Please tell us every day the estimated time of your breakfast. For earlier service, tell us the day before so we can prepare a breakfast bag.
- Housekeeping every day
- Each room has its own flat screen TV with reception of digital TV channels and some English channels via satellite.
- Sheets, towels shampoo-shower gel ans soap included in the price of the room
- Tea, coffee, cookies and microwave available.
- Access to the private garden, and lounge hosts (books, games and tourist doc)
- Free Internet access by Wi-Fi and cable
! Our friends the animals are not accepted in the guesthouse !
Bayeux and the countryside
The medieval town of Bayeux (Normandy) is a jewel placed in the heart of the story. From the cathedral who was consecrated in the presence of William the Conqueror and Matilda, to the remnants of the Allied landings of 1944 through the famous Bayeux Tapestry or the tree of liberty planted in the Revolution … everything here is monument. The narrow streets and the carved facades on many mansions reminiscent a marvelous and rich past. It’s also a vibrant city with excellent restaurants, good wine cellars and a great number shops. Ideal for a City trip.
Avoiding Paris: direct flights London-Caen with Flybe air company and London-Deauville with Ryanair air company, Bordeaux-Caen and Anvers-Caen with Chalair air company, or 3 regular flights a day from Lyon
with Hop! (Air France)
Bayeux Rail station (direct lines from Paris)
Gare de Bayeux
32 place de Gaulle – Bayeux
Lat. 49°16’36.73 »N
Long. 0°42’26.42 »W